Duddon Hall Estates
- Georgian manor house with views of river, fells and small Lakeland fields largely untouched by time, set in substantial woodland. Duddon Hall, Duddon Bridge, Broughton-in-Furness, Cumbria LA20 6EU
- Victorian ‘folly’ co-located with manor house. Carved sandstone Corinthian columns and entablature – allegedly the finest in Cumbria
- 16th/17th Century barns almost unaltered.
- Much of Estate is remote (but accessible by vehicle) and uninfluenced by the noise of modern life as anywhere in the England.
Facilities and accommodation
- Broadgate manor house: both backdrop and interior
- Duddon Hall. Backdrop only
- All farmland, woods, fells and river available for filming
- running water and electricity could be made available
- ample parking near most potential film sites and local caterers nearby.
- wide range of accommodation could be available from local B&Bs, to 4 star hotels within 20 minutes drive.
Initial Point of Contact for both:
Lady Diana Lewthwaite
Tel: +44 (0)1229 716295 | Email: email@example.com